Why Choose Therapy?
When you’re ready for support as you journey towards the emotional healing of past hurts or trauma, Therapy is a great path to take. Through therapy it’s possible to explore the significance of what you’ve lived through; learning how it influences present thinking, relationships, and your overall well being. Heal from the past so you can fully embrace all that you are, and have to offer.
We can answer any questions you have.
Individuals Partners & Families Organizations
- Family of origin issues
- Work stress
- Low self esteem
- Stress related to race, gender, LGBTQ identity
- Coming out
- Gender dysphoria
- Dealing with racism homophobia or transphobia,
- Internalized oppression,
Therapy for Partners (aka as Couples therapy)
- Conflict and communication
- Pre-marital counseling
- Relationship wounds and forgiveness
- Emotional disconnectedness
- Opening up a relationship
- Navigating non-monogamous relationships
- Interracial relationships.
Wonderful! This was my first time going to therapy. I felt comfortable immediately and made a great deal of progress in a short period of time.
RHQ Therapy Client